i went in with two manufacture coupons for the tide 1.99 and limit on Albertsons ad was 2 per transaction well my cashier Debbie did not want to take my 2 manufacture coupons for my limit 2 tides so i told her forget the whole transaction and went to another cashier and the cashier was going to make my coupons and Debbie went and across and told her not to take it!even the new cashier Dora told debbie it says limit 2 per person she can use them but Debbie instated no only one so i only bought one tide very frustrated after i waited in the long line for just one item!

later in the afternoon i went back to the same Albertsons and Kevin helped me out me thinking i was only able to use one went for only one and Kevin offered me that i could get two i was so glad for his service thats how cashier should be offer what one would like to receive to so at the end of the day i will no longer go back to Albertsons because of Debbie! But i was very grateful for Kevin making my day again and walked out with 2 tides like i had planned from the begging.

so advice avoid Debbie doesn't know what she's doing!!!Making her own rules!!!

Review about: Albertsons Cashier.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments