I recently moved to Apple Valley, Ca.The Albertson's on Hwy 18 was located close to my house.

I have went there on four occasions and have sworn to never go back. Not only are the items poorly arranged and located within the store they are somewhat over priced. The worst is the check out process. many items, especially in produce, are not price marked.

So the consumer as to wait to ask the price at checkout which holds up the line. The checkout clerk will ask for a price check over the intercom system but of course no one answers. So the clerk has to ask someone to go look for the price. On two occasions the customer became frustrated and refused to purchase the item.

On all four occasions, I have had to sack my own purchases. Hint; go to Stater Bros. and learn how to stock and locate similar items next to each other. It makes it a lot easier for the shopper to find things.

In addition, put prices on all items being sold.It won't bother me if you don't, because I will never be back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Albertsons needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Albertsons.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments