Albertsons ran out of game tickets at the Carpinteria, Ca.store.

No way I can win anything now. The whole game thing was a crock of ***. What a waste. I shop there all the time and got sucked into playing this *** game with no chance to win.

And what a waste of paper. I only needed one number to win a car, but everything was duplicate, duplicate, duplicate! and now they have no mo9re game tickets, to even have a chance.

Also i am tired of the pop up, you need more words.I am done now.

Terry Boardman, A Carpinteria resident.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments

Albertsons in Las Vegas at Maryland parkway and Sahara ran out of tickets too.I don't understand why employees are even playing...not fair to the consumer.

Hear employees are winning most things.

I will stop shopping here and go to Smith's..The game is bull...

Albertsons - Scanners not matching Sings for Items, Overpriced, Poor Customer Service! Albertsons "Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or..." Read more Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Whole Foods Market - Forget the rude service Whole Foods Market "Dear John Mackey First i say forget the rude service! its the worst when I'm here in Florida. I am blessed to shop where and when from Florida to California..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more