2.9

Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or better Idea shop somewhere else, I only go if there is a sale Item I want, and even then the price half the time doesn't match the ad or sings posted for item, no to mention the fact they are way overpriced!Example $2.49 for a head of lettuce (iceberg) and a store I like to shop at a mile away $ .89 a Head for same Brand, Poor Customer service to match.

All I got was a to bad so sorry, we will fix it! Nothing more!

I don't drive so when I found the mistakes on pricing I was half way home, Walking!Don't Shop Albertsons!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of over priced products and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of iceberg lettuce. Albertsons needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned iceberg lettuce in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Albertsons.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments