Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or better Idea shop somewhere else, I only go if there is a sale Item I want, and even then the price half the time doesn't match the ad or sings posted for item, no to mention the fact they are way overpriced!Example $2.49 for a head of lettuce (iceberg) and a store I like to shop at a mile away $ .89 a Head for same Brand, Poor Customer service to match.
All I got was a to bad so sorry, we will fix it! Nothing more!
I don't drive so when I found the mistakes on pricing I was half way home, Walking!Don't Shop Albertsons!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Over priced products
- Poor customer service
- Prices of sale items when scanned dont mats ad or signs
- Missleading items in deli
- Deli items made by outside company not in store
- Reason of review:
- all of the above
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Product or service
- Iceberg Lettuce
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "#601 located 2120 South Roan street Johnson City,Tn 37601. I have a serious complaint. I have talked to John Jones Executive Vice President about a critical situation about the..."
- "People Google this Walmart at 9500 Clifford Road in Fort Worth Texas and you will find they have MANY complaints about Appalling customer service. I have never seen a Walmart..."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Citizens for a healthy bay of Tacoma Washington picked up about 500lbs. of promotion materials on the beaches of commencement bay. Printed on a combo of plastic and paper..."
- "My online order showed up in a box that looked like it fell out of a plane at 10,000 ft, or was drop kicked and run over by a vehicle. I..."
- "We live at 1053 se Tamango st. And 2 neibors in directly back of us and off to side's have tree's that are huge and they are dying a lot..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."