Hillsboro, Oregon
2.9

Well here we go again, Never fails, overcharged for items by the computer scanners, not on only one item but 4, Check your receipt before you leave the store or better Idea shop somewhere else, I only go if there is a sale Item I want, and even then the price half the time doesn't match the ad or sings posted for item, no to mention the fact they are way overpriced!Example $2.49 for a head of lettuce (iceberg) and a store I like to shop at a mile away $ .89 a Head for same Brand, Poor Customer service to match.

All I got was a to bad so sorry, we will fix it! Nothing more!

I don't drive so when I found the mistakes on pricing I was half way home, Walking!Don't Shop Albertsons!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: all of the above.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Over priced products, Poor customer service, Prices of sale items when scanned dont mats ad or signs, Missleading items in deli, Deli items made by outside company not in store.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Wasteful ,Krogers/Dole Kroger " Public published review 12/27/16 There are several people who have been able to get produce from Kroger's after their mark down price because they just throw it all away..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Marianos - Ruined birthday cake Marianos "It was my daughter birthday cake that was ruined. To start off they spelled her name wrong and promised to correct it but when my boyfriend picked the cake up..." Read more Metropcs - Worst Company Ever!!! Metropcs "Lies, lies and more lies! Metro PCS, or Metro POS as my family refers to the company, is a terrible excuse of a business! On June 3, 2017 I bought..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience and bad customer service Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I visited the popeyes location on the attached receipt to order the new cheddar biscuit butterfly shrimp deal. When I opened the tackle box, I alerted the manager that the..." Read more Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number Eharmony "Eharmony customer care 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer care phone number eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "Frontier, Delta and American Airlines were all fined for under reporting complaints and baggage issues. AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination...." Read more