3.3
Layout of Store

I don't think the bakery (in Billings, MT) puts enough icing on their horrible quality, dry & tasteless cinnamon buns/rolls.I don't buy them but someone else does and I don't like to eat them but I have to anyway.

I have seen this before. It looks like the worker just spreads it around with their fingers. Very disgusting. Wish I didn't have to eat them.

((( Going to call and complain but not sure where to call and complain would be the most effective.

Any suggestions??I did type 80 words.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of albertsons cinnamon rolls from Albertsons. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Albertsons to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Albertsons for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Albertsons?

Comments

Publix - Going to the Dogs Publix "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..." Read more Publix - Supreme??  Pizza Publix "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more